Saturday, October 11, 2008

ATS DT Challenge 20- Whoo's 2!

I loved the sketch for this challenge. The ATS design team always keeps you on your toes! Anyway, my neighbor, Miss Megan, turned 2 today! I had to make a cutie patootie card since she is a cutie patootie! I hadn't inked this stamp set from Pink Cat Designs yet (you can purchase at ATS!) so now was the perfect time!


Whoo's 2
This was an A2 sized card that I turned into a bigger card because I ran out of a2 envelopes. I glittered up a plastic 2 from Heidi Grace Designs and used bazzill cardstock. Designer Paper is by K and Company Berry Sweet. I topped it off from a prima and some "dew drops". I hope Miss Megan likes it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is really cute. I love the sparkly #2 and that owl is adorable! Thanks for playing in the challenge.

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!