Monday, November 24, 2008

AMYRS #47 and some Knifty Knitting!


I did get some stamping done this past weekend! However, 3 of the items were for the Wingers so I can't share them. However, I did get time to create this cute card for Amy R's Sketch Challenge:
AMYRS#47- Very Merry Christmas Tree


Paper: K and Company; CS: Bazzill, TAC assortment; Stamps: CC Designs Sugarplums' Christmas, TAC Ornamental Snowflakes, TAC Merry Words (retired); Color Medium: kohrinoor pencils, OMS; Ink: Palette Noir, Versamark; Other: Corner Rounder, Giga Circle Punch, Ranger Ultra Fine Gold EP powder


I was an embossing fiend yesterday, lol. And I've been digging using my old TAC snowflakes set. Thanks Amy for getting me rehooked- I was inspired by her use of snowflakes last week in a similar retired SU set.
Now, Sam and I have caught the bug- the Knifty Knitter Bug! Provo Craft makes the knifty knitter (what don't they make- geniuses!). It's a loom that you can knit anything with! I am needle knitting challenged so this is PERFECT for me.. I am in love. Sam created more than I did this weekend but here are some pics:

My First scarf, Modeled by Chloe. It's super thick and roomy :)

My Washington Redskins slippers made my Sam... they weren't SUPPOSED to be redskin colors but so be it :) They're super comfy!

Finally, Nate (and Frankie and Sierra) in his hat Daddy knitted. It needs to be a little bigger but it's so cute!! Nate always gives the most DUH pics when he stares at the camera, lol.

So I guess now we'll have some knitting posted on this blog too.. Hope you enjoy all my creations. I truly am crafty now, huh?!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Great Christmas card with all the embossing! And love the knitted items... oh, and that is such a sweet picture of Nate in the hat :)

AmyR said...

Love the card, and love all the knitting. That hat is adorable (as is it's model!!).

Thanks for playing!!

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!