Sunday, February 8, 2009

Amy R's Friday Sketch #48- Hugs and Kisses, Magnolia style!

As I was typing, I almost wrote "Hugs and Kisses, Mongolian style" which evoked all kind of wonderful images in my head from wrestling to a spicy sauce covered chicken, lol. Anyway, this card is in MAGNOLIA style because guess what?! All That Scraps has Magnolia stamps in stock now! How awesome is that?! I have always wanted to buy some but I don't like to order from too many places. I am so happy ATS is carrying them- they have excellent customer service and super shipping!

Anyway, I used Amy R's sketch challenge for this week to make my first Magnolia card!!




Supplies: Stamps- Valentine Tilda by Magnolia stamps, purchased at ATS, sentiment from Warm and Cozy set by Amy R's stamps for CC Designs; Ink- Palette Noir and Burnt Umber; Coloring Medium- Copic Ciaos-Champagne, baby skin pink, pale cherry pink, Prisma Markers; Paper and CS- CTMH That's Amore Lvl 2 Kit; Other- Fiskars heart border punch, buttons, ribbon, word window punch, corner rounder, brads, K and Company Flowers.
I feel the need to brag about my coloring on this image :) I am just proud of how well it turned out. I have been playing around- that's what the "experts" say to do and I think it is paying off! I will post again momentarily with the ATS DT Challenge and a couple of SU cards!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute card!!

Erin said...

That's so very cute!!

AmyR said...

This IS very cute - I'm glad you're able to get your Magnolia fix!! ;)

Thanks for playing along Kelley!

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!