Sunday, February 8, 2009

ATS DT Challenge #35- Hogs and Kisses Bag

This week, the ATS DT Challenge was to make a valentine goody holder! I debated on a bucket, a mailbox, but FINALLY decided on a quick and easy cutie bag!



Supplies- Stamps- Kisses and Hugs by CC Designs, found at ATS; Coloring Medium- Copics; Paper- K and Company; CS- Bazzill; Ink- Palette Noir; Other- Cuttlebug, Top Note Die, Heart Nestabilities, K and Company Flowers, Stickles, Target Ribbon, decorative scissors.
This was super easy to make. I cut a bag a little taller than the top note die using decorative scissors. I cut a piece of 3x5 CS to put in the bottom to make it stiff. I punched a hole in the top and tied it with ribbon and voila! This could be used for birthday parties, class goodies.. anything! Mine will deliver baby booties and hats to the lil Valentine Baby about to be born next door :)

Here is a side picture and a glimpse of the other side with Mr. Bunny.. too cute!
Thanks for reading! I will post some SU cards shortly.

2 comments:

Alex said...

What an adorable bag! Great job :)

Alex from England x

Kathryn said...

Super CUTE -- LOVE that stamp -- he's adorable! :)

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!