Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend

Happy Belated Mother's Day! I had such a great weekend and I hope you all did too!
Saturday, we went Strawberry picking with my bff and family. It was a nice day and the strawberries were amazing! X had a great time!
 Of course, X was also very intrigued with the Tractor. He had to go see it and mention that it was like "Poppy's"..(Note- Poppy has a riding lawn mower, NOT a tractor!)


That afternoon I got to see my cousin and her little boy E. It was great to see them! Fast forward to Sunday and I was able to have lots of time crafting! Here are the two mothers day cards I made!



 Both use the Twitterpated DSP, Rue de Flores and Loved Ones stamp sets.

And finally, here is Xander setting up his cars for a big race... Have a great week, everyone! I'll be back posting some teachers' gifts I made soon!

No comments:

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!