Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy Spring!

Hi all!
I have been super busy since Spring Break. Bad news- not a lot of creating and what I did were for swaps and I forgot to take pics of them! Good news- Nate got his tubes yesterday and seems to be doing better. I hope that he continues to feel better!
Here are a couple cards I sent was RAKS using this month's Stamp of the Month- I love this set!



This card uses pattern paper from Gentle Beginnings Designer Series Paper. I actually mounted my stamps and cut the images apart from the words that go with it so I could use them separately.



I love this little piggy! This card features paper from the Sands of Time collection...

I was also surpised with being nominated for a blog award by Leeann at http://www.talkscrapbooking.com/!



This arte y pico award is fabulous!


Here are the rules:
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.http://arteypico.blogspot.com/5) To show these rules.The 5 blogs that I choose are:

1- Shannon from Scrapbook Bungalow

2- Stampin with Markie's Mom- Faith

3- Laurie Unger

4- Lauren Meader

5- Rita Holmes

I check these blogs daily and am always inspired! Thanks ladies!

TAC has more great things coming up- I will post them soon!

Hugs!

No comments:

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!