Sunday, March 16, 2008

8 days..

It's been 8 days but with Nate feeling the way he has.. ugh! He is on an antibiotic and feeling somewhat better. I just hope that he can get worked in for the tubes this week or next!! I just want my happy, healthy little boy instead of my grouchy in pain one :) Seriously, I am thankful it is nothing major.


I did get 4 cards made this weekend- 3 with next month's Stamp of the Month. I will post those later! I did a scrapbook page for Nate from Halloween:


This paper is retired from TAC- Simply Spooky. I used my Spooky Swirls Web stamp and embossed it on the side. Letters were cut out using Makin the Grade on my cricut. Used Journaling Lines from the punctuation set by TAC. Took me awhile to lay it out but I love how it turned out! Maybe I'll get his 2nd yr book done by his birthday.. hmm.. not by the rate I am going :)

I am expecting my TAC order tomorrow so I will contact those of you that ordered when it arrives and I separate it! I'm excited to get my scorpal.. YIPPEE! Now I can easily do some of those more difficult folds, etc.

Also, please say a prayer for a fellow Angel, Rita Holmes, who is going in for surgery for a cancerous lump in her breast. She is a wonderful, talented woman whom I know will do great! Please also put a prayer in for Nate to get his tubes a little quicker than planned so he may feel and sleep better and hear the world around him like he has not in a long time!

I'll at least post by next weekend, hopefully earlier. Next week is spring break and I am READY!

No comments:

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!