Saturday, March 8, 2008

A card and a layout..



Finally getting my act together and posting! Nate had a better day, but didn't get much sleep. He napped from about 2-5, and then was up until 8 and is in bed now. I hope he can stay asleep. He's just so miserable. I want him to feel well and be able to hear.. I REALLY hope there is a cancellation to get him in sooner!!



Well, on to the creative stuff. Between 2-5 pm today we should've been at my friend Sarah's house for her son Garrett's 4th birthday! But with Nate sick and then finally sleeping, it wasn't possible. Anyway, here is the card I whipped up for him using CTMH's cutey patootie Nursery Bash set. I colored with my prisma markers/pencils and gamsol. Paper is SU DSD- Outlaw.






I dedicated most of Nate's nap time to organizing my stamp stuff. I went to big lots and scored these cool fabric drawers by EK Success- 2 for $5! Plus, I got a creating keepsakes scrapbooking layout book. When Nate fell asleep tonight and my in laws left, I got to work on a layout. I am still WAY behind, but at least I'm working on it, right?

These are silly pictures of me and Nate from Halloween. I challenged myself to use my new CTMH Endless Love set and my Let's Get Together Paper.. I'm glad I did because I love the turnout AND I feel like I did something good!

Well, I am going to try and get at least one more layout done this weekend. Before I know it, boy, Nate will be 3!

Hope everyone continues to have a safe and creative weekend!

No comments:

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!