Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A quick card and a super find....



Well, we have a severe thunderstorm watch going on. I also had a meeting with Nate's service coordinator for his early intervention (speech therapy) so I've been busy this evening. Nate also has his appointment with the ENT tomorrow so I hope to get some answers.




Anyway, I went through my scrap drawer and pulled out a pre stamped image to color as well these perfectly cut scraps of paper from the pop rockz collection. This little guy is from the Little Friends set and the sentiment is from Wishing You. The eyelet is from the Mimi hardware collection.




Usually, I wait for Lauren from My Time to tell me about great finds at Target. First were three color collections of scrapbook paint by Making Memories, on clearance for $6!! What a deal! Next is these babies:


Target is having a clearance on wedding items including these 30 mint sized clear lid favor tins! 30 for $9.99! I almost didn't get them, but I would've regretted it. I'll try to do something interesting with them soon!

Well, I need to get some sleep so enjoy and I hope to have some good news about Nate tomorrow.

No comments:

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!