Saturday, March 1, 2008

Let's Try this Again!

Happy Saturday all!
So I cleared out all my old posts and old promises of posting frequently... I'm going to just do the best I can and try to be a regular poster here!
I got to do a canvas workshop with Shannon Proffit from the http://www.scrapbookbungalow.com/. It turned out gorgeous! I will upload the pics later. I also did a great layout of Nate and really went outside the box for me! I will post that as well!

If you haven't already seen it, check out the spring supplement at the TAC website or contact me for a hardcopy. There are a few sets like spring time, and a-nudder birthday that are just gorgeous!

Here is a card I made as a RAK for the paper wings RAK group. I used my new SU notebook paper punch, the owl from the January TAC stamp of the month, the hearts, love from Love Doodles set, swirls from Swirly Gigs, and Just Because from..well, just because! Paper is bazzill cs and DCWV Rock Star.










The next card is Nate's Valentine's Day card.. love it! I used So Silly and the word Valentine from the C.C. Designs' Love Ya Lots set at All That Scraps! CS is Stampin Up




Finally is another RAK I sent to a fellow PW member! I used Starburst Florals and Retro Butterflies (lvl A) as well as bazzill yellow and Cha Cha CS. I blinged my butterfly out with some stick on jewels by Darico. Brads are Polo Button Brads by MM (ordered from TAC!)
I will share more pics tomorrow. I am getting better at card making and scrapbooking.. if only I had more time!
Hugs to all!

No comments:

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!