Sunday, December 28, 2008

After Christmas UPDATE



I hope everyone had a great holiday! Christmas/Hanukkah went off without a hitch here. It has been a quiet holiday. I managed to get a Wii Fit and Jillian Michael's workout to go with it. Also got Shaun White Snowboarding for the balance board. Sam bought and wrote the most beautiful card for me :) I've been sick with headaches and nausea but hopefully will feel better soon. Here are a couple of cute pics of Nate on Christmas morning:

Looking at his new magnetic book.

Well, I also wanted to share a couple of altered items I made for Christmas.

Primitive Collage using Cornish Heritage Farm's Primitive Beginnings Set. My sister loves primitive items so I made this collage for her. I used crackle paint in peeled paint to make a messy border. I cut 3x3 squares and used the stamps to make various images. Also used a folk art star punch for some depth. My sheep has liquid applique on it.




I also made these 2 altered barn stars- first one is for my MIL, second for my parents. Paper is by Basic Grey and Cosmo Cricket. I used various rubons with family sentiments. Sorry the pics aren't great but short of hanging them up, it's hard to get a good pic of these!


I made this card for my parents. Uses the CTMH Evensong Creative Basics paper, TAC Mabelle RO limited edition vintage release Santa, and Scalloped greeting from SU Saleabration set last year.

This is a simple card using Sugarplum's Snowy Scene. I put my sparkling watercolors on the snowman and snowflakes.

Hope you enjoy these little creative bits! If you need any more details, leave a comment :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your stars! All your projects are really nice!

ikki said...

Hi Kelley, just love your stars, cards and picture - they look great. Happy New Year. ikki

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!