Tuesday, December 30, 2008

AMYRS 51 Part Deux- I love Winter!

I loved Amy's sketch so much, I had to make another! Plus, I am still using my copics etc to color images :)
I Love Winter!
Supplies: DP: Just Chillin Paper Pack, including CS from CTMH; Stamps: GingerSnaps Snow Angels and sentiment from Bear and Snowman set both by CC Designs; Ink: Palette Noir; Coloring Medium: Copic Ciaos, Prismacolor markers, and white gel pen for highlights; Other: sparkle ricrac from target, pink stickles, and American Crafts paper flowers, Cuttlebug embossing folder and scalloped circle nestabilities.
I love these girls- they're too cute!


2 comments:

AmyR said...

This card is adorable - and I think you're doing great so far with the Copics :) Thanks for playing along (again!).

Tlbran said...

Very cute! You are so brave! I have some Copics but I have put them aside because I haven't figured them out yet. Great job coloring with yours.

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!