Sunday, December 28, 2008

AMYRS 51- Got Snow?

I am about to do a super update with some Christmas crafts but wanted to post Amy R's Sketch Challenge Separate. I enjoyed this challenge and finally used my new CC Designs SugarPlum Set!

Supplies: DP- Me and My Big Idea's Mittens (from Ellen Kraus' designs); CS- bazzill, stampin up white; Stamps: CC Designs Sugarplums; Coloring Medium: Copics and Prismacolors; Ink: Palette Noir; Accessories: Cuttlebug snowflake folder, nestabilities, MS snowflake punch, 1 1/2 in circle punch, Michael's ribbon.

I bought a 12 pack of Copic Ciaos- LOVE them!! I will definitely have to get more. I tried Copic Sketch before- Ciaos are more my style!

Hope you enjoy this cutie patootie card!

1 comment:

AmyR said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for playing along! :) Happy New Year!

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!