Sunday, March 15, 2009

ATSDT #40- Fun-"gal" Green

The ATS DT Challenge this week was to use shades of green. Immediately, I was psyched! Plus, I could use Diane's Cookie Crumbs Designs new set Mushroom Friends. So I colored my images and then... I had no paper that matched the green copic I used exactly. In fact, I had no green copics to match any of my paper. How is this possible?! I love green. Green is my color. I think I *need* more green copics.

Anyway, I am not super duper happy with this card BUT it is cute. DH thought it was fun.. I love this stamp set and since it's for a "fun-gal".. I mean, these sentiments are so PUNNY and I luv me some punniness :) The whole card has kind of a trippy peace and love feel :)
Supplies: Stamps- Cookie Crumbs Designs' Mushroom Friends for CC Designs; Ink- Palette Noir and Burnt Umber; Coloring Medium- Copics; DP- SU Good Morning Sunshine; CS- PTI White, SU Summer Sun and Kiwi Kiss; Other- Scalloped border punch; 1 and 1/4" punch, Prima mini folowers.


Hope you like this fun card! I hope to make more this week and get another post up- we'll see, depending on how busy life is this week!

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!