Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sock Monkey Birthday


So one of my first purchases when I became a demo was the sock monkey. I've wanted this little guy so badly but never got around to ordering it! I just finally got to use it. My friend Sarah's little boy Garrett will be 5 this weekend and we're going to his party today! Here is what I came up with:

Supplies: Stamps- Sock Monkey and Sock Monkey Accessories from SU; Ink- Palette Noir; Coloring Medium- Copics; CS- SU; DSP- SAB Dashing Dots Paper; Other- SU Scalloped Border Punch and EK Success Dots Border Punch.

I love that the Copic Ciao Marker, Champagne, is a perfect color for the sock monkey body! I am also loving the new EK Success Border Punches from Michael's. They have a huge variety. I'm glad I got this dots one.. it's very cute!

Hope you all enjoy this card! It's just right for a lil boy, don't you think?

2 comments:

Tlbran said...

Cute card! I love that border punch, I'm going to have to look at those again! Great job coloring.

Kate Lewis said...

I love this Kelley - so cute! And I love that border punch too - haven't seen it before, looks fun!! Kate x

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!