Monday, March 23, 2009

Baja Breeze Bonanza and 100th post!

Wow, I can't believe this is my 100th post! I will be posting blog candy later this week so keep your eyes open for it! It won't disappoint :)

I was reading my new Stamper's Sampler and there was an article on 12 from 1- about getting 12 pieces of paper to use for cards from 1 sheet. I decided to try it- I did mess up a little bit but still had plenty to choose from! I decided to use the new DP Walk in the Park from the upcoming SU Occasions Mini. I have fallen hard for baja breeze and unfortunately it will be gone at the end of June so I'm trying to use it alot! Here are two cards I whipped up today.



This uses the new mini set Great Friend and the flower from Thoughts and Prayers along with the beautiful stitched grosgrain ribbon.

This uses only images and sentiment from Great Friend. I stamped the sprig in Kiwi Kiss. Hope you like them!

1 comment:

Kate Lewis said...

Gorgeous Kelley - I adore that colour too, sadly we don't have it here in the UK :( Enjoy it while it lasts!!! Kate xx

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!