Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Resume of the craftiness!!

As I alluded in a previous post, I have been crafting. YAHOO!! And one of the cutest things I have made is this wreath:

 Live in the Sunshine Summer Wreath
Supplies
Paper: SU Designer Series Prints and Berry Blossom DSP
Ink: Lucky Limeaid, Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, basic black
Stamps: Fruit and Flowers
Accessories: Big Shot, Rosette XL Die, Fun Flowers L die, 1 inch punch, glue gun, glue dots, generic wreath
 This was really really easy to make! It took a little time to make the rosettes but bam, after that, all you do is decorate them and glue them on!
 This is a close up of the sentiment circle made from the Lemon/Orange slice stamp from Fruits and Flowers.
 Here's a close up of some of the flowers with the rosettes..

And here it is on my door! I LOVE how it turned out!! I plan on making a fall one and of course, a Christmas one!

See how awesome the big shot is?! Definitely worth a "shot!"

No comments:

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!