Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Resume of the craftiness!!

As I alluded in a previous post, I have been crafting. YAHOO!! And one of the cutest things I have made is this wreath:

 Live in the Sunshine Summer Wreath
Supplies
Paper: SU Designer Series Prints and Berry Blossom DSP
Ink: Lucky Limeaid, Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, basic black
Stamps: Fruit and Flowers
Accessories: Big Shot, Rosette XL Die, Fun Flowers L die, 1 inch punch, glue gun, glue dots, generic wreath
 This was really really easy to make! It took a little time to make the rosettes but bam, after that, all you do is decorate them and glue them on!
 This is a close up of the sentiment circle made from the Lemon/Orange slice stamp from Fruits and Flowers.
 Here's a close up of some of the flowers with the rosettes..

And here it is on my door! I LOVE how it turned out!! I plan on making a fall one and of course, a Christmas one!

See how awesome the big shot is?! Definitely worth a "shot!"

3 comments:

Della said...

This means you will wager the very same volume that you will get again. If the money line reads -a hundred and ten, then you have to occur up with the amount of income you have decided to bet
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
pionpoker
bandar ceme
hobiqq
paito warna terlengkap
http://199.30.55.59/dewaqq78/
datahk

Tohocom said...

Ovogoal sebagai tempat nonton pertandingan olahraga kualitas HD tanpa bayar

ubimekar said...

Citra77 sebagai tempat betting taruhan bola yang terpercaya.

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!