Monday, June 16, 2008

Busy bee!



Life has been extremely busy. Unfortunately, I've had some health issues and dealing with all of Nate's stuff has been hard. Good thing is school is out for the summer so I have had creative time. Several projects are hush hush for the paper wings online seminar! I am going to share to small things with you though :)




First- For a SCS swap with an ocean theme: I can NOT get it to post the right way, argh! I will work on it. Anyway, used TAC something's fishy and Just Because. Inside says "we're friends!". Fish were stamped on twinkling H20 covered paper and colored with stickles and sparkly gel pens. Paper is from SEI. It's simple but cute!





Next is a quickie card. I used TAC Little Friends and In Bloom (lvl B hostess set). I watercolored both the flowers and the chickie. I stamped sentiment from Little Friends on this great american crafts felt tag I found at big lots for 2 bucks!! I love these tags and they're easy to stamp on! Paper is from DCWV Nana's Kids. Ric Rac is also AC.



I hope to have lots more this week! and I'll try to get that pic fixed! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!