Thursday, June 5, 2008

New Rubbah- Treehouse Stamps

Well, here is another installment showing off some new rubbah I've acquired over the last month or so. I found Treehouse Stamps from Markie's Mom's blog. She had done some beautiful things with this tree frog stamp. I had to have it. Plus, my friend Jen's birthday was coming up and she is a FROG-fanatic so it was perfect for her! I purchased 2 sets, plus one for her, 2 singles and got 1 mini set free! Fabulous deal and shipping was quick!








This card features my favorite tree frog from So Hoppy by Treehouse Stamps. He is colored using prisma markers, prisma h20's and gamsol. The Peace and Ying Yang come from the Make a Difference set by Treehouse. Paper is from SEI.



Another take on the same design.




This uses stamps from the Make a Difference set. All paper is from SEI as well.


Finally is a birthday card using Treehouse's cupcake single stamps. This is one of the YUMMIEST cupcake stamps ever! I stamped the cupcake on white, then on an old SU designer paper. I paper pieced the cupcake wrapper. I think filled in the icing with liquid applique. While wet, I put on the "sprinkles" (beads) and then heated it to puff it. Finally, I used a glue pen and my pink fun flock to give some oompf to the cherry on top. Sentiment is from TAC.


I hope you all enjoy these stamps as much as I do! I can't wait to see what they come up with next!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh My Heavens! These are so ADORABLE!!! :o) Thank you so much for sharing! Have a beautiful week! Hugs, Ashley :o)
www.ashleyscreativecorner.com

Kristin Edwards said...

Kelley - I am so sorry I'm just now getting to this! For some crazy reason your email went into my spam folder. This is certainly not spam! LOL I love what you did on these cards! I can't get over your coloring on the frog! Awesome. Thanks so much for sharing. It means a ton to hear the good feedback from customers. :)
You'll have to check out our new release coming up next week on the 10th! Plus we're going to running some great special discounts and prizes. Lots of goodies!

Hugs,
Kristin

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!