Thursday, June 5, 2008

Long Needed Update, New Stamps Part I!!


Hi all!
Well, I finished my 6 week class in 3 weeks. WHEW! What a task. But, I officially completed all licensure requirements and am 9 credits away from my Master's in Special Education. WOOHOO! I am super excited.

Nate is doing much better- we have gotten back to some sort of "normalcy". He is waking at night but, for limited times compared to his sleeping only 4 hrs during the day we had pre-May. I thank God everynight- please continue prayers to help Nate continue to progress!!

TAC has some specials I will email out. But, I have been playing with some GORGEOUS new rubbah! The first are from Clear Dollar Stamps:


This card uses the Spread your Wings set from Clear Dollar Stamps. I've ordered several sets from Lori at Clear Dollar Stamps and love the quality and the designs! Paper is TAC Amberley Grace. Ink- Palette Cognac and Burnt Umber






This is another quick card featuring CDStamps Spread your Wings. I watercolored the beautiful birdy and used my new Amy Butler paper. I think it is simple but elegant.



Finally, is card from the Bountiful Blessings Stamp Set. I adore this stamp set. It is very versatile. I used a very vibrant color combo- Palette Orangerie and Versamark Ocean ink. Paper is from SEI.



I made this card also using the bountiful blessings set. It coordinates with the gift I made my MIL for Mother's Day. Paper is from CTMH Silouhette collection. Ink is Palette Noir and Haystack. I used my martha stewart hydrangea punch for the flowers. Sentiment is again from SU's One of a Kind set.


Tomorrow I will update with more cards from another stamp company, Treehouse Stamps.

Happy almost Friday all!

No comments:

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!