Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Amy R Friday Sketch- 4- Sweet Swiss Pixie


Hi all-

I know I promised to be back more regularly but I ended up having severe muscle spasms that have never completely went away so I haven't created much. However, I wanted to share what I did get done this weekend! These are the cutest images I've seen in awhile! CC Designs released these in June- the Swiss Pixies. I love them!




Supplies

  • Stamps- CC Designs Swiss Pixies
  • Ink- Palette Noir
  • Coloring Medium- Copics
  • CS- PTI, SU Whisper White and Pumpkin Pie
  • DSP- Sweet Always
  • Other- SU Ribbon, primas, nestabilities

    Here is another I created for the Unity Addicts Challenge to use Red, White and Blue. This uses images from the Unity Kit of the Month- April. If you haven't checked Unity Stamps out yet, you're really missing out!

Supplies

  • Stamps- Unity Stamp Co.
  • Paper- SU Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Pacific Point
  • Ink- SU, Palette Noir
  • Accessories- Nestabilities, cb embossing folders, buttons

Hope everyone has a fab 4th of July!

1 comment:

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!