Sunday, July 5, 2009

AMYRFTS3- Thinking of Pixies!

Happy almost Monday everyone! I am enjoying not having to get up early on Monday for the remainder of the summer.. sorry to all of you without the break! We had a great 4th of July. It was Sam's birthday. We had 2 cookouts, one with my parents (ribs and cheesecake!!) and one with my friend Jen and her DH (yummy hamburgers, etc.) We kept Nate up and went to see the fireworks which were HORRIBLE! We waited for 1.5 hrs... and got a 10 min. show!! I was not happy. Nate just started paying attention when they ended!

Today was a very blah day. It rained all day and all of us napped at some point. I did find time to complete Amy R and Tammy Fielder's sketch challenge (Tammy is a Guest Designer). This also doubles as a card for a color challenge from my RL Friends' card swap.

Thinking of Pixies


Supplies
  • Stamp- CC Designs Swiss Pixie; sentiment from Unity
  • CS- PTI Whisper White, CTMH Cranberry
  • DP- CTMH
  • Ink- Palette Noir
  • Coloring Medium- Copics
  • Accessories- Primas, So Saffron Ribbon, CTMH ribbon, white brads, coluzzle

I had to use my other swiss pixie for this card. They're so gorgeous!! I am excited to see all the new releases tomorrow at All That Scraps!!

1 comment:

AmyR said...

Supah cute card Kelley!! I *heart* the Swiss Pixies!!

Thanks for playing along! :)

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!