Wednesday, July 8, 2009

SCS Challenges featuring Unity Stamps!

Happy Humpday, ya'll! I had to go into work for a little bit today but I managed to get 2 cards done this evening.

This first is for this week's Inspiration Challenge at splitcoast. We were challenged to find a print at posters.com that inspired us. I found this cute Owl print. Here is what I created:

Free Bird
Supplies
  • Stamps- Unity Confessions and Unity June KOTM
  • CS- CTMH Cranberry, SU Whisper White and Black
  • DP- BG Junebug
  • Other- SU Scalloped punch, primas, stickles

I also completed the sketch challenge. I hadn't yet opened my Razzleberry Lemonade Paper yet but I went ahead and did so and came up with this:

Razzleberry Moments

Supplies

  • Stamps: Unity June KOTM
  • CS- SU Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, and Crushed Curry
  • DSP- Razzleberry Lemonade
  • Ink- Palette Noir, SU rich razzleberry and crushed curry
  • Coloring Medium- Copics

This is a more simple card but it turned out cute! Hope you enjoyed these creations and have a fab rest of the week! Now if I can only get the invites done for Nate's 3rd Birthday next week.. OY!

No comments:

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!