Friday, July 3, 2009

Unity KOTM Guest Designer Challenge

My second post for today!
Unity has monthly challenges for their Kit of the Month Guest Designer. This is my first time trying it but I enjoyed it. This was a sketch challenge.
Tea for Two
I went for a vintage/mod look and think I achieved it! All paper and embellies are from the Sassafras Jungle Bungle collection which I won from the Moxie Fab blog! This is a very fun line!
Images are from the Unity June KOTM. Which brings me to my next card...
Cherry Lemonade

I just received my order of Basic Grey Lemonade and June Bug papers from All that Scraps (super quick shipping!!). The colors in this particular sheet, cherry cobbler, match SU former in color purely pomegranate and the new SU in color rich razzleberry. I used my blossom nestabilities. I really want to use more of this paper line!

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Vickie said...

Those are great cards! The top one is very cool! I love buttons:)

Suz said...

Super cute cards

melody said...

fabulous cards chickie ~ love that 1st one ~ awesome placement and design!

melody
SBS26

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!