Saturday, April 4, 2009

ATS 2nd Anniversary Challenge!

Edit- I changed some of the pictures since the old ones were so dark!!
Well it's no secret that I love ATS. If I could be a demo for them, I'd totally sell their products! CC Designs Stamps are so cute and whimsical- they're just my style. Add Cookie Crumbs Designs and Amy R Stamps to it and wow, it's a triptych of cuteness!!


This month marks their 2nd Anniversary so they are hosting a challenge to use their stamps and possibly win a prize! I already had this table setting planned so it was perfect for this challenge! Unfortunately, the pictures just don't do it justice!


Spring Fling Table Setting



StairStep Card, Egg tree in a pot, styrofoam eggs






Close up of My Egg Tree pot with GingerSnap sitting on the side. Pot was painted Charteuse Green with MM paints. Ribbon is MM. Styrofoam eggs was painted with sweet potato MM paint and covered with primas.



Stair Step Card- First level is the gate which opens to reveal the lamb on the second level. Butterfly is suspended on ribbon on the second level.. Gingersnap is sitting on the third level with her tulips! Paper is by American Crafts. All images were stamped in Palette Noir and colored with copics.



Another front view of the card




View of the card from the top.




My bonus "egg box" with the Hunny Bunny!



I hope my artwork does CC Designs justice! I absolutely adore this company and hope it enables you :)

3 comments:

Vickie said...

Those project are so cute! Nice job. Hope you win:)

Tina said...

Incredible! I love what you've done!!

Rachel said...

this is adorable!!!! Great job!

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!