Thursday, April 2, 2009

Worldwide Autism Awareness Day

Nate at a birthday party in March

Just a quick note to all that today is Autism Awareness Day. As a special education teacher, Autism touches me many times each day. More importantly, it touches me as a parent. While it is difficult to hear that your child is on the Autism Spectrum, it is important that we remember it is a piece of the puzzle and that together, we can all find ways to overcome this disorder! We've come a long way since we began a year ago and I know that it has made us stronger and will continue to make Nate stronger throughout his whole life. No matter what, we are so blessed.

No comments:

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!