Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ATS DT Wed Challenge- Buttons!

WOW! It has been a long time since I last posted.. I didn't anticipate it taking a week! I didn't craft over the weekend. Amy R took a week off for sketch challenges and then I spent time with family. Most of all, I've just been super exhausted. Hormones are a lovely thing!


Today, the ATS DT issued their new challenge to use buttons! I didn't get to complete last weeks challenge because I couldn't find my microbeads. Anyway, I've been wanting to use more buttons so this is cool! I also got to use my new most favorite set EVA.. Tweeties!! You'll have to get them as soon as you see this card :)


Supplies
  • Stamps- Birdie from ATS Tweetie Collection; Sentiment from SU Goody Goody Gumdrops
  • Designer Paper- American Crafts and MME
  • CS- PTI White; Bazzil Red
  • Ink- Palette Noir
  • Coloring Medim- Copic Ciaos
  • Other- SU Eyelet Border Punch; Primas; MME Buttons; Nestabilities Labels One

I love the use of buttons with flowers although I didn't sew mine. I used glue dots because me and a needle are not easily compatible. I still have the celebrate! gingersnaps set to use and will definitely be using that this week. I also am expecting my Ladybug Friends set which I won from winning the Anniversary Challenge. I was so excited :) I've never won anything and honestly, winning for CC Designs is just the best since they are absolutely without a doubt my favorite independent stamp company and the customer service is great!

On an unrelated note, check out these pics from Nate today. Getting out of the bath, he looks like Edward Cullen/Robert Pattinson because of his hair! :P



I also have to share this one because Nate was angry that we wouldn't give him his juice so he looks like Edward Cullen the Vampire is trying to get him

LOL- Have a great rest of the week. I'll be back Friday!

No comments:

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!