Friday, April 24, 2009

Quick posts and swap cards



I am still super exhausted.. I wish I could figure it out! In the mean time, here are the last 2 cards from the swap I do with my 2 local stampin friends. Ignore any bad grammar, spelling, as I am nodding off currently :)

Supplies

  • Stamps- Unity KOTM April; Sentiment from CTMH
  • Ink- Palette Burnt Umber
  • CS- Kraft, su kiwi kiss and baja breeze
  • DP- Basic Grey Mellow
  • Coloring Medium- Copics
  • Other- Epoxy chipboard

Supplies

  • CS- Whisper White; Bazill Chocolate
  • DP- AC Play collection
  • Stamps- Images from SU Forest Friends; Sentiments from SU Goody Goody Gumdrops
  • Other- Primas, twine, button brad, SU Top Note die

If you have any other questions, just leave a comment. Have a great weekend! We will be taking Nate to a local farm where he will receive horse riding therapy next Fall. Should be interesting :)

No comments:

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!