Wednesday, November 19, 2008

CTMH Creations

I've been trying to use all my beautiful CTMH products lately (thanks Sarah!) since they truly are gorgeous and inspiring. Here are a couple CTMH exclusive cards I've created.




Whoo Loves you incorporates this fun owl set and the enchanted paper series.


Thinking of You uses my favorite, Perfect Day, papers and coordinating colors: Sorbet, Tulip, Creme Brulee and Juniper. This set was the September SOTM- GORGEOUS! I sent this to my aunt and her fam after the passing of her MIL.

Home For the Holidays uses the Aspen Paper collection, Twill ribbon, Homeward Bound Stamp Set and of course, some stickles! I thought you'd enjoy seeing this. If you need more deets, just leave a comment and I'll get back with ya!

No comments:

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!