Saturday, November 8, 2008

Teenagers, Vampires, and Werewolves, OH MY!

Just a quick post to let yo know I haven't forgotten about stamping :) I have actually been entranced with the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. Yes, it's for "teens" but dang if this woman can't write! It's not like a typical fantasy series... I read fantasy. It's not a typical romance nor a typical suspense... it's just, plain ole good. I've sped through the first 2 books Twilight and New Moon and am on Eclipse. When I get done with the saga, I will go back and reread them since I've been hurrying through to find out what is happening!

I will have the ATS DT Challenge and Amy R's sketch challenge posted tomorrow. I finished them tonight but am too tired to take pics, load, etc.

Have a great night!

No comments:

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!