Saturday, October 25, 2008

Boo-hoo Boo Bash

Well today was the boo bash. It went well.. except that Nate fell asleep and slept through almost all of it! As a result, I have NO pics of him and the kids! I do have some cute pics of him and the fam though :)

Some of the kiddos enjoying decorating gluten free sugar cookies!

Nate and I.. go figure the best pic of me isn't the best of him :)



Swamp Cider. I love these Martha Stewart labels- I put it on sparkling pear juice.


Hard to see but a glittery trick or treat sign by K and Company.


Nate's piratey pumpkin.



Nate the night before practicing to be a pirate. I got the hat at the dollar tree!
All in all a good day! I hope to have some creative items to share with you tomorrow :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nate is a cutie!! rita

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!