Thursday, October 23, 2008

Countdown to Boo Bash..

Only 2 days until Nate's inaugeral Boo Bash. I plan on doing this for years to come.. until he can understand that trick or treating is to get candy and he can do it even if he can't eat any of the candy. Oy, food allergies. Anyway, I got the goody bags done (with all NON-edible food!). I, like many people, fell in love with the martha stewart witch goody bags. Here are all six on my table with my "centerpiece". The tree is from a centerpiece kit by K and Company that I got on clearance at M's today!



I also got that cute wagon at M's today for $2. Great find.. in the future, I will fill it with either small gourds, etc. or fall flowers.

I will be making little place setting tags for the kiddos.. definitely going to use CC Designs Spooky, Spooky Spooky sets found at http://www.allthatscraps.com/. I love this set- it's spooky but still adorable, perfect for toddler/younger kids. I was going to put some images on tags for the goodie bags but I am definitely running out of time! I still need to make a pin the tail on the black cat or put the face on the jackolantern game. Unfortunately we're scheduled for rain Saturday so it looks as if most festivities will be in doors or on the car port.

I will post tomorrow with some more pics of boo bash preparations and will definitely post party pics soon!

No comments:

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!