Friday, October 10, 2008

Sandpaper in my throat...


Ugh. I hate sinuses. Lynchburg has some of the worst pollen and ragweed counts. It's no wonder Nate needs his adnoids out. My throat feels like sandpaper. I've been eating cough drops to keep my sanity. My nose is stuffy now too...


Anyway, the new long on my blog has invigorated me! I'm excited, it's so beautiful! I also got 2 more gig of RAM for my laptop so it's like having a new computer too! It feels like Christmas :)


Nothing created today, but I forgot to post this card I sent to my niece who got a 100 on a test in her second grade class!

You're a Star!

Stamp is by CC Designs- Olivia's Birdies; Paper- Bazzill cardstock, The Grade School Pack by Die Cut with a View (including the A+ and You're a Star images!"

Miss Olivia is one of my favorite stamps. Her and her friend, Chris are just too cute. They remind me of Magnolia stamps but, I like her better. Christine at CC Designs draws some of the cutest images! Olivia was colored with prismacolor markers. Her shirt was paper pieced with Bazzill cardstock and her pants were paper pieced with paper from the stack. I love the paper stack.. some gorgeous school themed paper which suits me fine considering I teach :)

I have some stamp sets I desperately need to use including the Artsy Owl set from the new TAC fall supplement, and a couple of retired sets I purchased. I've also got the new Olivia and Christopher stamps coming from CC Designs, and a couple dragon's from High Hopes. I've been spending too much :(

I will share more with you soon, including updates to my crafting area!

No comments:

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!