Friday, October 10, 2008

Do you like?!

My great friend Holly who is a fantabulous artist made my new background and header for me. This is so me.. I love earthtones, sages, creams... it's awesome!!! THANKS HOLLY!! I will post a link to her blog later.

I will definitely post some crafting stuff this weekend. I am sick, Sam's sick and Nate's sick. All sinus/throat icky stuff. Nate will be getting his adnoids out soon too :( So we're in a busy place.

On top of all this, EI has cut services almost completely from being in the home. Plus, if you don't have insurance, you'd have to pay out of pocket for services. We're having a hard time advocated cause out of 200 families, only 3 are trying to pull together. These are tough times...

Hugs to all!

2 comments:

Sushi Sundae said...

I'm glad you like it. ^___^ I'm sorry everyone is sick I hope you all feel better soon.

Unknown said...

Great looking update on your blog! And I hope, too, that you all get to feeling better!

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!