Sunday, April 22, 2012

CCMC 198- Sweets for the Sweet

Well this was a kind of up and down weekend for me but I actually got to stamp! I got most of my room organized so that was actually a pretty relaxing event. I was then able to complete some cards for challenges! I was so happy to actually get some crafting mojo going! Now, I'm settling down with this week's Once Upon a Time and a card for share for Create with Connie and Mary's sketch challenge this week.



Sweets for the Sweet
Paper: Whisper White and Pool Party CS, Sweet Shoppe DSP
Ink: Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade
Brads: SAB Everyday Enchantment Embellishments

This is my second time using this stamp set and it is a lot of fun! So much versatility. And I'm digging the 2011-2013 in colors. Can't wait to see all the new ones!

Here's hoping for a productive and calm week for everyone! Time for me to go see who the Evil Queen messes with next...

No comments:

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!