Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Break, I mean Work..

Hope everyone had a great Easter! Sam and I have worked the last 2 days in the basement. We took 1 truck load of trash to the dump, 1 truck load to donate to good will and I'm still cleaning. I also have about 4 boxes of baby clothes for my great nephew. Sam got almost all of the flooring laid in the basement- YAY! We will finish it tomorrow and start moving things around. We should be able to use the new part by this weekend! How awesome is that?! I will share updated pics when we get farther along. I'll also share another digi scrapbook layout tomorrow. Oh btw- I almost missed The Killing season 2 starting. I got caught up quickly though. Fantabulous show!

2 comments:

Kyra said...

Can't wait to see those pictures!

Kyra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!