Thursday, April 5, 2012

A constant battle for change..

From midnight to 5 am last night there was little sleep in my house. Why do you ask? Well, Nate constantly wanted something. Juice, gummies, and then dvd changes every 5 mins. To give some background, Nate only sleeps with a tv and dvd on. We fought a good fight but sleep was more important than following some hidden parenting rule about no tv in the bedroom. Anyway, Nate's collection of 30 some dvds is apparently boring him. If you watched the same dvds for 5 years, I guess you'd be bored to. Bad thing is he isn't liking any of the new shows we're introducing. There has to be some sort of music. I tried A Pup Named Scooby Doo, Jimmy Neutron.. no dice. I am thinking I will try Phineas and Ferb next... any suggestions from ya'll out in blog land? Help a sista out! On the craft room front, my Dad found some great cabinets at the Habitat for Humanity Re-Store! We'll paint a hollow door to go on top and voila! Instant table. I was inspired by this great DIY site: The Ivy Cottage Blog As spring break begins for us Saturday, I am looking forward to cleaning out the other part of the basement and setting up my craft room. This should be awesome. Oh yeah, and finishing my 2 projects for grad classes.... Happy Friday friends!

No comments:

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!