Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Forever and ever and ever...

Wow has it been a LONG time since I posted here! I've unsuccessfully tried to have 2 other blogs since then. I've decided I'm going to stick with my precocious crafter blog and just incorporate any and all about me here! Since my last post here I've had a baby, lol, who is now 2 years old. My original cause of falling off the face of the earth was said baby. My pregnancy with Xander was rough, to say the least. We've also had lots of challenges as Nate's diagnosis of autism has been more evident. As we get ready to go into spring break I'm going to make a better effort at blogging. We're getting our basement finished (FINALLY!) so I'll have a place to craft and get busy!! So excited!! I will take some pics and upload them later cause everyone needs pics of my beautimus room! Here is an updated pic of my boys for your viewing pleasure. Happy Wednesday, all!
and a really bad but quick invite done for a friend. It's amazing what you get done in a 2 ft space with no real table!

No comments:

Things I Love..

  • My Family
  • My Beautiful Boys!
  • My Dogs (all 5 of em!)
  • Stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Chocolate
  • Shoes and Purses!